Level 566 is the 11th level in Ice Cream Castle and the 23rd Jam level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must spread jam to every space on the board and score at least 75,000 points within 50 moves.
|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Jam||: 7 / 66|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 565||Level 566||Level 567|
- Spreading the jam is worth 59,000 points (59 spaces x 1,000 points per space = 59,000 points). Therefore, an additional 16,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- A key spawns every 5 moves from the dispensers.
- While the white chocolate at the bottom of the board may seem intimidating, the nearby chests contain wrapped candies and color bombs, which can make them practically a non-issue. Furthermore, this is where all of the jam already on the board is located. So, by unlocking the chests, and with the right moves, this level becomes a lot easier.
- The presence of five candy colors is fairly conducive to the creation of special candies and cascades.
- Until 15 moves have gone by, it doesn't really matter when you clear the marmalade holding the three keys already on the board, so instead focus on clearing as much of the white chocolate right out of the gate instead to give yourself a head start when the wrapped candies and color bombs are unlocked.
- Once the chests are opened, try to combine the color bombs with wrapped candies. This will spread the jam over a huge area and can end the level pretty quickly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.