Level 567 is the 12th level in Ice Cream Castle and the 14th Soda level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must pop 4 soda bottles and score at least 30,000 points within 60 moves.
|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 7 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 566||Level 567||Level 568|
- The soda bottles are worth 20,000 points (4 bottles x 5,000 points per bottle = 20,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There may be only four bottles to pop, but they are all trapped under six-layered chests, and all of the keys are located in the honey.
- 60 moves might seem more than plenty to dig out six keys from some three-layered and four-layered honey, but the only thing the honey that doesn't contain the keys hold are regular candies. The player must make their own special candies to facilitate clearing all the honey.
- The presence of seven candy colors makes it very difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Take each and every single opportunity given to you to make special candies and combinations to destroy the honey and unlock all the bottles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.