|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 567||Level 568||Level 569|
- The player is required to score at least 3,340 points per move (100,000 points / 30 moves = 3,333.333 points per move).
- Every space is a single jelly. If all of them are cleared, most of the target score alone can be achieved from them, especially if color bombs or cascades are taken into account.
- At the bottom of the board reside eight candy bombs locked in six-layered chests. Four of the keys are already on the board while the other two keys must be spawned from the cannons. They come out every 2 moves.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades, although this is mitigated by the fact that the board is rather open.
- Focus on taking the marmalade off the keys at first, and then use a striped candy + wrapped candy combination to collect them all at once. When the candy bombs are unlocked, try to use color bombs to take them out for huge points, or to defuse them with wrapped candies so that they won't end your game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.