Level 569 is the 14th level in Ice Cream Castle and the 105th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points within 45 moves.
|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 568||Level 569||Level 570|
- The jelly is worth 90,000 points (45 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square). Therefore, an additional 30,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- While initially the board might seem too tight to be able to do anything, there are only four candy colors present, which means that special candies and cascades are almost an inevitability, meaning the board should open up in no time.
- Two jelly fish are provided in marmalade, albeit their positions can be tricky to access, albeit they sit on jelly, which is of course, mandatory to clear.
- There isn't anything particularly helpful in the chests, but there doesn't really need to be, because once they're unlocked, the icing will practically destroy itself.
- There really isn't a whole lot to this level. Just clear the icing and unlock the chests, then unleash a barrage of special candies and cascades to clear the remaining jelly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.