|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 55||Level 56||Level 57|
- The player needs to earn 420 points per second to reach the target score (50,000 points / 120 seconds = 416.667 points per second)
- There are three separate boards, each connected by teleporters. Two boards are smaller with two-layered icing in the center, while one is larger with more icing splitting it in half.
- The icing can create difficulty in reaching the target score, as they take up vital space.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, although this is is weakened by the above points.
- Make clearing the icing in the uppermost board your first priority, since they block the teleporters in the lower boards from distributing candies there.
- Once that is done, tackle the icing in the lower boards as well, and then use all the newly-opened board space and your remaining time to reach the target score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.