|Jelly squares||: 54 : 18|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 55||Level 56||Level 57|
Level 56 (CCR) is the sixth level in Lollipop Square and the 22nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 54 single, 18 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- 30 moves is too few to clear all jelly.
- It may be very hard to deal with chocolate and licorice locks.
- The jellies are worth 90,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (54 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 90,000 points