|Episode||Ice Cream Castle|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 to 5 |
|Number of spaces||53|
|Level 569||Level 570||Level 571|
- The player is required to score at least 500 points per second (30,000 points / 60 seconds = 500 points per second).
- At the beginning of the level, only two columns are open. This may be an uncomfortable situation to play in, but fortunately, these two columns, along with the area with the four-layered licorice links, spawn only four candy colors, .
- Buried in the four-layered licorice links is a six-layered chest containing a 20-move candy bomb. While keys spawn every 2 moves from the cannons in the first two columns, it may still be a bit tricky to remove the bomb before it goes off.
- Once the threat of the candy bomb is gone, reaching the target score shouldn't be too hard. While the three-layered licorice links unlock a section of the board that has five candy colors instead of four, this part of the board has more space to work with, and generally, most of the spaces, if not all of them, should be open, meaning special candies and cascades shouldn't be hard to come by.
- Start by making matches in the middle so you can clear the four-layered licorice links and defuse the candy bomb. Once that's taken care of, remove the upper licorice links to finish opening up the board. From there, just focus on creating and combining as many special candies as possible to earn the remaining score needed to reach the target score.
- This level is dedicated to Felix, a Candy Crush and Pokémon fan who roleplays as a Zorua, which is Pokémon number 570. His favorite type of level is Timed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.