Level 571 is the first level in Chocolate Chateau and the 110th Candy Order level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 20 chocolate squares and score at least 30,000 points within 40 moves.
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 570||Level 571||Level 572|
- The chocolate squares are worth 20,000 points (20 chocolate squares x 1,00 points per chocolate square = 20,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Locked chocolate squares make their debut appearance in this level. Since they first appear 485 levels before when they are introduced in Candy Crush Saga (Level 1056 in CCS compared to Level 571 in C437CCS), players of the original game and newcomers may not be prepared to deal with their properties.
- There isn't much space in this level, so trying to clear a bunch of locked chocolate can be tricky at first.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, although this is weakened by the above point.
- Whenever the opportunity to make special candies presents itself, take advantage of it. They are crucial for opening up the board and making sure you can actually clear all the chocolate. Don't do it as soon as you can, however, because there are only 14 of them. Let some of them spread first before attacking. Your best bet is to clear the first two rows of chocolate and then letting one of the squares in the bottom row spread.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.