Level 572 is the second level in Chocolate Chateau and the 98th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries and score at least 35,000 points within 45 moves.
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 571||Level 572||Level 573|
- The cherries are worth 30,000 points (3 cherries x 10,000 points per cherry = 30,000 points). Therefore, an additional 5,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- All of the cherries are already on the board at the start, but they're all locked, and so is the chocolate blocking the exits, which might be difficult to control.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades, although the board is quite open, making this not as much of an issue.
- Take care of the chocolate first so that it won't get in your way when the ingredients are unlocked. Try to clear as much of it as you can using the fewest moves. Special candies can help you achieve this task, so try to make as many of them as possible.
- Once the chocolate is gone, focus on unlocking the cherries. For best results, get a stripe blast in the first row to free all of them at once. When all the cherries are unlocked, use the typical strategies in ingredient levels to finish off the level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.