Level 577 is the seventh level in Chocolate Chateau and the 106th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 10 double jelly squares and score at least 27,000 points within 27 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 10|
|Target score||: 27,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||27|
|Level 576||Level 577||Level 578|
- The jelly is worth 20,000 points (10 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 20,000 points). Therefore, an additional 7,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- A striped candy spawns every 7 moves from the cannons.
- The locked chocolate in this level can prove difficult to remove, especially the ones on the peninsulas.
- The presence of three candy colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades, although this level is not very spacious, making it not as useful as in levels where the board is more open.
- Try to combine striped candies and wrapped candies in the center of the board to break the chocolate and clear all the jelly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.