Level 579 is the ninth level in Chocolate Chateau and the 99th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 6 cherries and 6 hazelnuts and score at least 150,000 points within 50 moves.
|Ingredients||: 6 : 6|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 578||Level 579||Level 580|
- The ingredients are worth 120,000 points (12 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 120,000 points). Therefore, an additional 30,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- An ingredient spawns every 5 moves, unless one is brought down before then.
- Lots of thick icing blocks the exits, and splitting the board in half is a wall of locked chocolate.
- Even with there being only four candy colors present, special candies and cascades might not be that plentiful because of the circumstances this level takes place in.
- If at all possible, try to avoid unlocking the chocolate and just focus on clearing the icing. It can be difficult to achieve this, but in a way, not having to deal with the chocolate spreading everywhere can make things less headache-inducing. If you do unlock the chocolate though, fear not and try to control it as efficiently as possible.
- Either way, focus on making as many special candies and combinations that you can in order to blast the icing and bring down the ingredients.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.