Level 584 is the 14th level in Chocolate Chateau and the 107th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 6 single jelly squares and 51 double jelly squares and score at least 120,000 points within 50 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 6 : 51|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||57|
|Level 583||Level 584||Level 585|
- The jelly is worth 108,000 points (6 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 51 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly squares = 108,000 points). Therefore, an additional 12,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Locked chocolate covers most of the board and could be a nightmare to deal with if not taken care of quickly, even with two wrapped candies provided in marmalade.
- Even without any chocolate on the board, the way it's shaped can make it difficult to clear all the jelly.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Free the wrapped candies as soon as possible and combine them with other special candies in order to take off large sums of the locks from the chocolate and to outright destroy them. Keep making and combining special candies with all of your moves in order to clear all the jelly.