Level 586 is the first level in Sugary Suite and the 100th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and score at least 30,000 points within 45 moves.
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 585||Level 586||Level 587|
- The hazelnuts are worth 20,000 points (2 hazelnuts x 10,000 points per hazelnut = 20,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- This level introduces double licorice locks, which are twice as tricky to remove as regular licorice locks, and aren't in any official Candy Crush Saga games, so players may be frustrated by having to deal with them. Fortunately, there aren't any other blockers besides the locks that the ingredients are trapped in.
- The presence of five candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- There's really not much to this level, just use special candies and combinations to unlock the hazelnut and the exits, then bring them down.
- This is the 100th Ingredients level in C437CCS, making it the first milestone Ingredients level. This is also the first milestone level of any type that is an episode opener.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.