|Orders||: 20 : 40|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 587||Level 588||Level 589|
- The orders are 60,000 points (60 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 60,000 points). Therefore, an additional 20,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- A striped candy spawns every 5 moves from the cannons.
- There is not a lot of room given to make so many special candies, especially not with the double licorice locks which are hard to remove. Fortunately, they all have wrapped candies.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it harder to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to combine a color bomb with the wrapped candies in the locks. This will collect most, if not all, of the wrapped candies you need to pass this level. Similarly, try to make color bomb + striped candy combinations in order to whittle down the striped candy order.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.