|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 592||Level 593||Level 594|
- The candies are worth 100,000 points (1,000 candies x 100 points per candy = 100,000 points). Therefore, an additional 20,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- The player is required to collect 40 candies per move (1,000 candies / 25 moves = 40 candies per move), which is a lot.
- There are five color bombs provided, but they're all in single licorice locks surrounded by double licorice locks.
- The presence of six candy colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Focus on blowing up the licorice locks so that you can free the color bombs and combine them with other special candies in order to clear lots of candies at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.