|Target score||: 74,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||74|
|Level 593||Level 594||Level 595|
- The player is required to score at least 2,180 points per move (74,000 points / 34 moves = 2,176.471 points per move).
- A mass of double licorice locks limits space and guards the locked candy bombs which makes them slightly difficult to remove.
- Even without the locks being present, the shape of this board is slightly awkward and not very conducive to high scores.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened by the above points.
- Make special candies and combinations as soon as you possibly can in the limited space you're given to plow through the licorice locks and disarm the candy bombs, and then to increase your score.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.