|Orders||: 30 : 170|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 596||Level 597||Level 598|
- The orders are worth 47,000 points (30 chocolate squares x 1,000 points per chocolate square + 170 blue candies x 100 points per blue candy = 47,000 points). Therefore, an additional 23,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- There is not very much room to make matches in this board, with tons of lots of double licorice licks and locked chocolate present.
- 30 chocolate squares being required means that the chocolate must be unlocked very early on in order for it to be possible to collect it all.
- With a board like this, collecting 170 blue candies in 37 moves can be a bit of a tall order.
- The presence of four candy colors makes it easier to create special candies and trigger cascades, but this is weakened by the second point.
- Open the locked chocolate as soon as possible and then get rid of most, but not all of it. If there is no chocolate left, the chocolate spawner will need to create more, which wastes two moves. You can only afford to have this happen a couple times, so try to keep at least one square on the board at all times.
- In trying to clear all the chocolate you need, make sure to always be collecting blue candies, because you'll need an average of five per move.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.