|Jelly squares||: 18 : 24|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 3 |
|Number of spaces||58|
|Level 597||Level 598||Level 599|
- The jelly is worth 66,000 points (18 single jelly squares x 1,000 points per single jelly square + 24 double jelly squares x 2,000 points per double jelly square = 66,000 points). Therefore, an additional 14,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- 20 moves isn't many to clear so much jelly in a small board, many of which could be spent trying to clear the double licorice locks.
- Teleporters can make having the lack of space in this level easier to deal with.
- The presence of three candy colors makes it easy to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Take advantage of the abundance of special candies you might receive because of the presence of only three candy colors to smash the double licorice locks and then to clear all the jelly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.