Level 598 is the 13th level in Guava Gardens and 195th jelly level in Candy Crush Sugar Saga. To pass this level you must crush 57 double jellies in 40 moves or less.
- The top part is filled with various kinds of blockers and every tile in this level has double jelly.
- With three candy colors present, but a very restricted board make it hard to create special candies. Thankfully, there is a cannon that spawn striped candies in the corners.
- But 40 moves is not many. Every move needs to be used wisely.
- The first thing to do is setting off the cake bombs. Match candies below the to spawn striped candies.
- Is much better if you combine the striped candy with wrapped candy. This combo will remove 4 slices of the cake bombs.
- The bobber can help too, but there are only one.
: 100.000 points
: 160.000 points
: 300.000 points
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 8 licorice swirls on screen, then the board spawns up to 8 when possible.
- If there are fewer than 4 mystery candies on screen, then the board spawns up to 4 when possible.
- If there are fewer than 2 striped candies on screen, then the board spawns up to 2 when possible.
- This is the first level with 3 types of chocolate spawners.