|Jelly squares||: 60|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 59||Level 60||Level 61|
- This is arguably the hardest level in C437CCS up to this point in the game, and it is rated Insanely Hard for several reasons.
- This level introduces four-layered icing, which can be a great surprise to many players, as this icing is introduced 111 levels before its official debut in Candy Crush Saga (Level 171). In addition, there is quite a bit of it in this level.
- A considerable portion of the jelly in this level requires six hits to clear, as it takes four hits on the icing to reveal the jellies, and an additional two more for each double jelly.
- Six candy colors makes it difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Overall, this is an extremely hard level that can get many players stuck.
- Like in Level 55, it is crucial that you get rid of the icing as soon as possible, as it is the key to removing all the jelly. Once you have done so, use every opportunity you have to make special candies and combinations to finish off the remaining jelly.
- This is the first level to be rated Insanely Hard after the nerf of Level 58.
- This is the fourth consecutive level that is a multiple of 10 to have a reference to the number within the level itself, and the 13th such level overall.
- This is the first Super Hard level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. This mark is generally applied to the hardest level in an episode.
- The icing is shaped in a small number 60, and this is the first level to have 60 moves available. There are also 60 double jelly squares.
- This is the first level in which the player has to clear the same number of double jelly squares as the number of moves available.