|Jelly squares||: 33 : 42|
|Target score||: 115,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||75|
|Level 59||Level 60||Level 61|
Level 60 (CCR) is the tenth level in Lollipop Square and the 24th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 33 single, 42 double jelly squares and score at least 115,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
Due to the board having six colors which makes it hard to combine two special candies, the chocolate will invade the board if you don't destroy them. There are lots of jelly you must clear. All of these make this level hard to pass.
- Looks like real level 29, but much harder since you have only 35 moves instead of 60.
- 6 colors makes chocolate easily invade the board.
- The jellies are worth 117,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (33 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (42 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 117,000 points