|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 60||Level 61||Level 62|
Level 61 (CCR) is the eleventh level in Lollipop Square and the 25th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 34 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
Due to the board having six colors which makes it hard to create special candies. Additional icing and all jellies are double, makes this level hard to pass.
- There are many jellies to clear.
- The presence of six colors makes this level harder to complete.
- 35 moves may not enough to clear the level.
- The jellies are worth 68,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 34 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 68,000 points