|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 60||Level 61||Level 62|
Level 61 (CCR) is the first level in Creepy Canyon and the 21st jelly level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 36 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The jellies are under the two-layered icings. The player must get rid them all to clear the jellies.
- Unfortunately, there are no candies spawn on the section where the jellies are, so all cake bombs should be cleared to make the life easier.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an addtional 28,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points