Level 62 is the second level in Icing Iceberg and the 12th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries and 2 hazelnuts and score at least 50,000 points within 50 moves.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 61||Level 62||Level 63|
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (10,000 points per ingredient x 4 ingredients = 40,000 points). Therefore, an additional 10,000 points is required to reach the one-star target score.
- Ingredients fall at 37, 24, and 11 moves left, unless an ingredient is collected first.
- The icing reduces space to drop the ingredients. However, an ingredient will fall faster if it goes through the teleporters.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies.
- Break the icing as soon as possible to open a path for the ingredients.
- However, if you see that there is an ingredient in a column with the teleporters, make matches at the bottom of the level underneath it if possible.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.