|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 61||Level 62||Level 63|
Level 62 (CCR) is the second level in Creepy Canyon and the 17th ingredients level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries and score at least 20,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- With small starting spaces, it can be hard to do anything.
- The icings at the columns 4, 5, and 6 are blocking licorice swirls. If you clear them, the rain of swirls will appear.
- Some icings block the ingredients flow and the bottom ones are very thick. Icing placement also makes it much harder to clear the cake bombs.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to one star target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points