|Target Score||: 18.000 pts|
| Number of |
| 9 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 639||Level 640||Level 641|
- All the provided color bombs are unable to be used due to being covered with marmalade.
- Candies aren't settled at the start.
- It's very hard to find matches near the provided color bombs in a 9-colored board. However, the board most likely will shuffle many times, which increases the chances of finding matches near .
- If a color bomb is free, the level becomes much easier.
- Remove the marmalade on the middle color bomb and detonate it in a color that is adjacent to a another color bomb with marmalade. The marmalade will be removed if a candy next to them is destroyed.
- This is the second level with 9 candy colors. The first is level 594.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.