Level 667 (Lost Dream)
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, all two-layered icing is replaced by regular icing.
- Unlike its Reality counterpart, all jelly squares are double ones.
- The candy bombs have three more moves, compared to its Reality counterpart.
- Like its Reality counterpart, the two candy bombs on the starting board are hard to clear. And also a candy bomb spawns every 5 moves.
- The jellies are worth 88,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|10 move(s)||5 move(s)|
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Light green tile(s) indicate the position of double jelly squares.
- ↑ 44 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 88,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.