|Ingredients||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 668||Level 669||Level 670|
Level 669 (CCR) is the fourth level in Blueberry Backyard and the 265th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts, 4 cherries and score at least 120,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- There are three chocolates which are annoying as they can block the candies flow.
- There are some icings and licorice swirls that block the ingredients exits.
- Danger is in the center! There is a bomb that must be destroyed within 13 moves and is covered with locks!
- 2 ingredients are covered with licorice locks as well.
- The presence of six colors makes it very hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal dot(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- ↑ 8 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points
- The board layout is similar to one in Gummy Drop. (Image in the right.)