Level 669 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 80 : 10|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 6 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 668 (Lost Dream)|668]]||[[Level 670 (Lost Dream)|670]]|
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, all mystery candies are replaced by licorice swirls.
- The moon scale is unstable. However, it only takes three moves to completely fill up the moon scale.
- Moon struck will prevent candies matching both colors on the moon scale from spawning.
- The orders are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|3 move(s)||2 move(s)|
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (80 regular candies x 100 points per regular candy) + (10 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy) = 18,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.