|Jelly squares||: 64|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 669||Level 670||Level 671|
Level 670 (CCR) is the fifth level in Blueberry Backyard and the 218th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 64 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- There are 30 moves to clear the jellies on the awkward shape board.
- The presence of four colors makes it easier.
- Conveyor belts, mystery candies, and fish may help you.
- The jellies are worth 128,000 points, which is more than one star target score.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 64 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 128,000 points