Level 672 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 14 : 11|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are 16-move candy bombs on the board.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|10 move(s)||3 move(s)|
- This is the first jelly level in Lost Dream to contain coconut wheel.
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark green tile(s) indicate the position of single jelly squares.
- Light green tile(s) indicate the position of double jelly squares.
- ↑ (14 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (11 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 36,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.