|Episode||Episode 99 (Super Saga)|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Anti order|| : 250
No coloring + coloring
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 672||Level 673||Level 674|
Level 673 (Super Saga) is the 3rd level in Episode 99 and the ?th mixed mode level in Candy Crush Super Saga. To pass this level, you must plan 300 , eat 18 white chocolate, clear 200 icing layers and score at least 10,000 points in 20 moves. If you have renaming moves or special candies left in this level, Super Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- A lot of objectives needed to be done in ONLY 22 MOVES
- 5 colors can create you easily special candies
- You start with a coloring candy with a striped candy to start the beginning
- You aren't allowed to plan more than 249 . Also, you are banned from doing Coloring/Coloring combination
- Many icings and white chocolate restrict the board. But everything goes right so the player can do normal matches
- 100 icing layers are too high for 22 only moves
- Don't try to do the banned orders
- Just try to do many colorbombs/colorings and combine a colorbomb with a coloring to win the level quickly
- Just use colorbomb with to plan the needed color easily
- Or a green coloring with another candy other than a second coloring candy can also not negate it.
- Quit the level, then open it again. Repeat it until you start with a green coloring candy
- This is the first 3-combo Mixed level to include a coloring candy with a striped candy.