Level 679 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 678 (Lost Dream)|678]]||[[Level 680 (Lost Dream)|680]]|
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are candy bomb dispenser on the top each side of the board, which can dispense 12-move candy bombs, and licorice swirl dispenser on the center column, which can dispense licorice swirls.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there is no glitch that the ingredients spawn all columns. In this version, the ingredients only spawn on columns where dispensers located.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, all two-layered icing on the bottom has additional layer.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|5 move(s)||5 move(s)|
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.