Level 679 is the 4th level in Crunchy Cliffs and the 73rd chocolate level in Candy Crush Sugar Saga. To pass this level you must remove all the chocolate in 37 moves or fewer.
- The icing squares make crushing chocolates harder.
- In the isolated tiles, brown chocolate spawn, making the level harder.
- Candy bombs may not too hard to handle, since they have 12 moves and dark purple candies are present. Also, they are a good source of points.
- Control the white chocolate. Don't let they spread too much.
- Do many special candy matches with .
- Ignore the cyan candies.
: 185.000 points
: 235.000 points
: 275.000 points
|Element Spawn Notes
- If there are fewer than 6 candy bombs on screen, then the board spawns up to 6 when possible.
- This was the 2nd mixed level with chocolate + moves level combination until the removal of mixed levels.