|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 66||Level 67||Level 68|
- While the player must score 3,500 points per move (70,000 points / 20 moves = 3,500 points per move), this is actually not that difficult. The Candy Bombs award 3,000 points for each one cleared, and there are 14 of them, giving the player 42,000 points. Thus, the player only needs to score an extra 28,000 points.
- Furthermore, they do not pose a threat so long as the player scores enough points within their timers, which is equal to the amount of moves available.
- The board is open as there are no other blockers, and has 81 spaces. Paired with only five colors being present, it is easy to score the additional points needed. It is even easier to reach if the player uses a Color Bomb on the color of one of the Candy Bombs, which could instantly score enough points to clear the level.
- As mentioned above, try and use a color bomb on the color of one or more Candy Bombs. This can give you a huge score boost.
- There are 67 spaces that are not covered in blockers of any kind in this level.
- While Level 33 introduced Candy Bombs, it was an informal introduction as a filler blocker. In this level, they are formally introduced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.