Level 681 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 22 : 21|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 680 (Lost Dream)|680]]||[[Level 682 (Lost Dream)|682]]|
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, the candies do not start from the rest.
- The layout of the 3-layered icing is different from its Reality counterpart.
- The jelly fish on the middle column are replaced by 22-move candy bombs. And there are the single jelly squares, too.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|10 move(s)||7 move(s)|
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark green tile(s) indicate the position of single jelly squares.
- Light green tile(s) indicate the position of double jelly squares.
- ↑ (22 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (21 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 64,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.