Level 683 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 2 : 23|
|Target score||: 33,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 682 (Lost Dream)|682]]||[[Level 684 (Lost Dream)|684]]|
- The player has to create double color bomb combination twice, which is an extremely difficult job.
- There are a lot of color bombs to collect.
- The candy bombs have five more moves, compared to its counterpart in Reality, and they not spawn anymore.
- There is a licorice swirl dispenser on the middle column which is not presented in its Reality counterpart.
- Lucky candies may help the progress. But all lucky candies are locked in licorice locks.
- Activating color bombs may hugely affect the moon scale, makes Odus to fall down. Even though, the moon scale in this level is very stable.
- The orders are worth 33,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|15 move(s)||5 move(s)|
- This is the first Lost Dream level to feature lucky candies on the board.
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- ↑ (23 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy) + (2 combinations x 5,000 points per combination) = 33,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.