Level 688 (Lost Dream)
|Target score||: 44,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 687 (Lost Dream)|687]]||[[Level 689 (Lost Dream)|689]]|
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are no candy bombs. But there are mystery candies on those tiles.
- There are more jelly squares to clear in 30 fewer moves than its Reality counterpart.
- Each moon struck lasts for only one move.
- The jellies are worth 44,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|4 move(s)||1 move(s)|
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light green tile(s) indicate the position of double jelly squares.
- ↑ 22 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 44,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.