Level 68 is the eighth level in Icing Iceberg and the 16th Jelly level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single jelly squares and 48 double jelly squares.and score at least 130,000 points within 50 moves.
|Jelly squares||: 21 : 48|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 67||Level 68||Level 69|
- Licorice covers the single jellies, which also blocks access to the two Candy Bombs situated in the bottom corners of the board. Fortunately, they have 25 moves, making them not as much of a threat.
- Six colors makes it more difficult to create special candies and trigger cascades.
- Try to make your first priority clearing the licorice on the sides, as the candy bombs can only be reached by using special candies.
- Once the candy bombs are gone, use the rest of your moves to attack the remaining jelly and pass the level.
- The main board is shaped exactly like that of Level 47.
- This level is a brief hole in the trend that states every level from 64 to 75 has at least one reference to the level number. The main board has 69 spaces, and the target scores and moves have no reference to the number 68.