|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 67||Level 68||Level 69|
Level 68 (CCR) is the eighth level in Creepy Canyon and the 22nd jelly level in Insaneworld of Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 36 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The blockers greatly reduce spaces to play at first. Clearing them is not an easy job.
- Some provided special candies can be helpful.
- Some mystery candies will spawn to help you.
- The cake bomb can take one layer of blockers and jellies off when cleared, but it is not easy to clear it.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an addtional 88,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points