| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 16 : 31|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||47|
|Level 689||Level 690||Level 691|
Level 690 (CCR) is the tenth level in Creamy Cottage (CCR) and the 221st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 16 single, 31 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 38 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The board has a very constricted shape. It is very difficult to make special candies.
- The right section will drop 13-move bombs if there are less than four.
- The licorice swirls will spawn every 2 moves. However, there are always at least one of them on the board.
- The jellies are worth 78,000 points. Hence, an additional 62,000 points is required for one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the licorice swirls spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (16 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (31 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 78,000 points