Level 690 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 689 (Lost Dream)|689]]||[[Level 691 (Lost Dream)|691]]|
- Like its counterpart in Reality, the board has an extremely awkward shape.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, the conveyor belt does not directly end on the ingredient exit. So the player has to use special candy or normal switch to bring down the ingredient to the exit.
- A 10-move candy bomb spawns every 3 moves.
- Moon struck may hinder your progress due to very weird board shape and teleporters on the right side of board may move the ingredient to the bottom, making the level almost impossible to complete.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|18 move(s)||2 move(s)|
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.