Level 695 (Lost Dream)
|Requirements||: 24 : 24|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 6 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 694 (Lost Dream)|694]]||[[Level 696 (Lost Dream)|696]]|
- There are much fewer moves to clear the jelly.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, all jelly on the right side is single instead of double.
- Unlike its Reality counterpart, there is no conveyor belt surrounding the cake bombs.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable. However, it only takes three moves to completely fill up the moon scale.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 48,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|3 move(s)||3 move(s)|
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark green tile(s) indicate the position of single jelly squares.
- Light green tile(s) indicate the position of double jelly squares.
- ↑ (24 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (24 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 72,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.