|Orders|| : 200 : 100 |
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 695||Level 696||Level 697|
Level 696 (CCR) is the first level in Truffle Tower (CCR) and the 159th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must collect 200 yellow candies, 100 striped candies, 10 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 200,000 points in 100 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- The orders can be very hard to make.
- There are 13 bombs that must be demolish in 35 moves. Moreover, they are locked by licorice locks!
- Mystery candies are a huge help.
- 100 moves make this level much easier.
- The orders are worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (200 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (100 special candies candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (10 combinations x 5,000 points per combination) = 170,000 points
- This level has the most amount of moves, with 100.
- This level have the most order combos needed at 10.
- This is the first level whose bombs have more than 30 moves to explode.