Level 697 (Lost Dream)
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Number of candy colors|| 5 |
| Number of |
|[[Level 696 (Lost Dream)|696]]||[[Level 698 (Lost Dream)|698]]|
- Like its counterpart in Reality, the jelly square on the leftmost and rightmost column must be cleared by special candies because candies do not spawn those columns.
- Each moon struck lasts for only one move.
- The jellies are worth 78,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves|
|7 move(s)||1 move(s)|
- White dot(s) show where the normal candies are located.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and licorice swirls spawn.
- Light green tile(s) indicate the position of double jelly squares.
- ↑ 39 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 78,000 points
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.