|Jelly squares||: 32 : 44|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 697||Level 698||Level 699|
Level 698 (CCR) is the fourth level in Truffle Tower (CCR) and the 223rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 32 single, 44 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You only have 40 moves and lots of jellies to clear. Moreover, there are six colors.
- Chocolate can be troublesome.
- Mystery candies may be either helpful or harmful.
- The jellies are worth 120,000 points.  Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- The positions of single jellies are at the spaces marked with "1".
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (32 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (44 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 120,000 points