| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 60|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 698||Level 699||Level 700|
Level 699 (CCR) is the fourth level in Truffle Tower (CCR) and the 224th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must crush 60 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- 60 jellies is a hard job to clear in 25 moves with 5 colors.
- There are bomb dispensers which spawn 15-move bombs every two moves, and also the six starting bombs on the board may be hard to rid, as multilayered icing squares limit the space and special candies can be hard to make.
- Chocolate may invade the board.
- The jellies are worth 120,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs / frosting bombs spawn.
- The positions of double jellies are at the spaces marked with "2".
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 60 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 120,000 points
- The original version of this level was formerly an extremely hard candy order order level.