Level 69 is the ninth level in Icing Iceberg and the 13th Ingredients level in Courtemanche437's Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 5 cherries and score at least 75,000 points within 50 moves.
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 68||Level 69||Level 70|
- The candy bombs bombs only have 10 moves. If they are not removed quickly, they can easily cause a Game Over.
- Fortunately, once they are gone, though, the teleporters will be open for use by the ingredients, bringing them down faster.
- Ingredients fall at 40, 30, 20, and 10 moves left, an ingredient has already been brought down.
- Five colors makes it easier to create special candies, but this is less critical due to the holes in the board.
- Start by removing the candy bombs so that the teleporters can let the ingredients fall through the holes.
- Once they're gone, simply use the teleporters to help bring down the ingredients.
- The board has 69 spaces. This is a reference to the level number itself.
- The level is also similar to Level 655 in Candy Crush Saga.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.