|Jelly squares||: 15|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Difficulty||Very Easy (Lower)|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7|
Level 6 (CCSR) is the sixth level in Candy Town and the 1st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga Rosie. To pass this level, you must crush 15 single jelly squares and score at least 15,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is possible to fail the level if you purposely do not clear the jellies.
- However, as the number of jelly squares is few and they are all single-layered, not to mention that you are provided with 50 moves and there are only five candy colors, there should be almost no difficulty clearing the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 15,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Clear the jellies in as few moves as possible to harm a bigger swarm of jelly fishies eating up candies in order to get more points and hopefully three stars.
- Just match the candies on the jellies to destroy them. The level may be easier if you follow the guide.
- This is the first jelly level.
- This is the first jelly level to have single jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 15 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 15,000 points