|Jelly squares||: 22 : 36|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||58|
|Level 699||Level 700||Level 701|
Level 700 (CCR) is the fifth level in Truffle Tower and 225th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga: Candies Revenge. To pass this level, you must clear 22 single and 36 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points in 45 moves. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Every space in this level has jellies covering.
- Blockers on the leftmost board are hard to destroy.
- The coconut wheel is useless until icings on the left board are destroyed.
- Five colors make it easy to create special candies.
- After clearing the left side, some bombs spawn.
- Mystery candies may help you.
- Purple lines show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Cyan line shows where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Mystery candies spawn one every 3 moves.
- A 10-move bomb spawns every 5 moves.